Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish fri,sat,sun from 5am-6pm everyday.....biggest was 58.....which was caught by my lil bro (12yrs old) also it was his 1st citation....not bad for a beginner....I haven't taken him in a long time so I told him that I wansn't going to touch a rod (except to cast) all day....he didn't mind that lol...these pics were from friday with my buddy chris

These are from today with my lil brother...
his first fish over 20....it was 24lbs to be exact

His first citation....58lbs

22lbs

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
Now THAT is fine work. Congrat Spin. You have a bright future in the fishing arena.

Dayton
[/Q]

I just need a bigger boat but I made the decision of a new truck before a boat so I will be in this boat for a while to come....

·
Registered
846 Posts
I like the white landscape in the background. I am on to your spots! Great trip. I might wet a line myself this weekend. Darn deer keep getting in my way. Stripers hollaring catch me catch me if you can. Too many options for having good old fashioned clean fun in the fall.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I like the white landscape in the background. I am on to your spots! Great trip. I might wet a line myself this weekend. Darn deer keep getting in my way. Stripers hollaring catch me catch me if you can. Too many options for having good old fashioned clean fun in the fall.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[Q]javelin99 originally wrote:
I guess I will have to keep looking for the shoreline that has that white background
[/Q]

Haha....well Sid has to go to some banquet on the 10th so I'm fishing the tourney by myself[grin]...I have a few people that wanna go with me but I don't want anyone to split my $1000 with

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
If you win the $1000 I think it should be split up like this.

$300 to Petey
$300 to Eberwein
$200 to Harris
$100 to Joe from Oxford
$100 for yourself

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!![grin][excited]

Dayton

(don't worry Spin, we went thru all the accusations a couple of years ago!)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Dayton, I agree. You got to be careful not to get too wraped up in your success. I went through the same thing as many people here can attest. It all seems great now and you want to be in the spotlight, but be careful what you wish for. There are alot of people on the river that hate to see someone else catching fish. It is best to just enjoy your success with your buddies and lay low. Then when a tournament comes up no one will expect anything from you and you can suprise everyone. Now that's fun!

Congrats on your nice fish!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Q]Big Cat originally wrote:
Dayton, I agree. You got to be careful not to get too wraped up in your success. I went through the same thing as many people here can attest. It all seems great now and you want to be in the spotlight, but be careful what you wish for. There are alot of people on the river that hate to see someone else catching fish. It is best to just enjoy your success with your buddies and lay low. Then when a tournament comes up no one will expect anything from you and you can suprise everyone. Now that's fun!

Congrats on your nice fish!
[/Q]

You have a good point Scott!I hope everyone knows that I am just having fun on here...not trying to put people down...I mean come on everyone on here are my elders and I was always taught to respect your elders.....[grin]

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
If you win the $1000 I think it should be split up like this.

$300 to Petey
$300 to Eberwein
$200 to Harris
$100 to Joe from Oxford
$100 for yourself

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!![grin][excited]

Dayton

(don't worry Spin, we went thru all the accusations a couple of years ago!)
[/Q]

Who is that Harris guy??Why should he get my money??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts