Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you know of someone near cecil county that is a reputable yamaha parts dealer? i need a water pump rebuild kit for my c60tlrx motor and nobody in delaware stocks it. minimum 1 week turnaround to order it. somebody has to have a pump kit, its a common thing...pleeeeeze help!!!!!

harry

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
[Q]stripstrike originally wrote:
do any of you know of someone near cecil county that is a reputable yamaha parts dealer? i need a water pump rebuild kit for my c60tlrx motor and nobody in delaware stocks it. minimum 1 week turnaround to order it. somebody has to have a pump kit, its a common thing...pleeeeeze help!!!!!

harry
[/Q]
I presume you tried Rudy's or Link's Marine (upstate DE), Sawyer's (Cecilton), and Short's Marine (downstate DE)?

If Short's has it, they'll mail it to you. Else, it's a four hour drive round trip to get it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you have time but it is worth it . Check out EBay I found a bunch of things including the manuals and zinks for my Yanahas.[tongue]

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bigwillj, and others.... ordered one today online for 35 bucks from florida. bigwill, i did call all those you mentioned and a few more, rudys is a last resort for me always, their prices/ethics border on the criminal, they really suck IMHO...

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
[Q]stripstrike originally wrote:
.....rudys..../ethics border on the criminal...
[/Q]
Ditto that....I find they do have an attitude.....

Good that you got the part coming....hope it works out ok....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts