Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My female had puppies on Jan. 21, and I have 5 yellow males for sale. Both parents have papers, and the father had his hips certified. Asking 500.00, I can get pictures if you are interested and they are located in Preston MD. Poon

·
Registered
247 Posts
poon,
i shoed my wife the pics and now she want one. where is preston md?. and for the record 500 is not bad at all for a good dog with papers and hip cert. i have a yellow and a choclate lab now and they both were over 500.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Judge. I live just outside preston if you would like to come see them. I paid 800.00 for the mother, and the kennel I bought her from now charges 1,000.00 a dog so I don't think the price is that bad. Thanks, Poon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Heck, I adopted my cbr girl from a guy who paid like 2400 for her. Now that is a lot of money and she wasn't even a started dog! Just a lazy house dog But she has such a wonderful personality and such a sweet looking face.

She is my little girl unless my husband is around that she is his little girl.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dunno if you might be interested in a stud in the future. We went to a local guy for our countertop, and this is his 3 yr old.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts