Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what was happening on the Yeocomico Saturday afternoon near Northumberland Shores or Thicket Point?
I saw the Coast Guard and several other official boats searching the water between me and the shore in about 7ft of water. Later there helicopters searching as well. Again around 4 am Sunday they were still looking under search lights from Helo's. I haven't seen anything in the papers or been able to find info. I assumed there must have been a drowning but prayed not. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
[Q]Big Kahuna originally wrote:
Coan Ranger:
Color me thick but I rarely post and I do not understand your reply.
[/Q]There was another post on the board entitled "True or Not" in which the writer reported CG activity in the Coan River on the same day but heard that they were looking for a 12' shark. The two postes seem to be related.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coan Ranger:
Thanks for clearing it up. I had not seen the other post when I read your first reply. Now can you tell me who caught all the fish. Every time I have gotten a chance to do a little bottom fishing I catch only a couple. Always keep them in my live well so if I don't get enough for a meal I release them or him. I have tried near the red can out from the Coan but caught only a couple. Any info would greatly be appreciated. I'm over on Yeocomico and come out of Sandy Point Marina. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.