Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what was happening on the Yeocomico Saturday afternoon near Northumberland Shores or Thicket Point?
I saw the Coast Guard and several other official boats searching the water between me and the shore in about 7ft of water. Later there helicopters searching as well. Again around 4 am Sunday they were still looking under search lights from Helo's. I haven't seen anything in the papers or been able to find info. I assumed there must have been a drowning but prayed not. Thanks!

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coan Ranger:
Thanks for clearing it up. I had not seen the other post when I read your first reply. Now can you tell me who caught all the fish. Every time I have gotten a chance to do a little bottom fishing I catch only a couple. Always keep them in my live well so if I don't get enough for a meal I release them or him. I have tried near the red can out from the Coan but caught only a couple. Any info would greatly be appreciated. I'm over on Yeocomico and come out of Sandy Point Marina. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.