Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I’ll be trailering and taking the family fishing this Saturday. I’m up in the air on where to go. I’m thinking since the water is taking it’s time to warm up York Spit might give me a better chance to put meat in the boat.
Any recommendations would be appreciated. Again, going for meat but I’m hoping spades are moving in as we speak.
If you’ll be out there, I’ll be the only orange CC. :cool: #Boatcephus

·
Registered
406 Posts
Water temp is not an issue, York spit would be a great starting point, probably be a little crowded. Cobia and spanish macks are being caught out there. You should be able to load up on Spanish

·
Registered
1 Posts
Water temp is not an issue, York spit would be a great starting point, probably be a little crowded. Cobia and spanish macks are being caught out there. You should be able to load up on Spanish
How far up do think the spanish are? I was catching them off the mouth of the Rap and Piankatank last summer but not till July

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update. I never went because the weather would’ve made for a wet day. Plus all of the rain Thursday and Friday would’ve helped. Fingers crossed for better weather next time.

Did anyone brave the conditions to see what’s biting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts