Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my fishing friends,
I have always read the fishing reports and never posted a report because of being a newbie. Anyhow my wife (fishing buddy) and I launched this afternoon in West Point on the Endurance and went after our first attack on the croaker on the York. There was an awesome display of "I am blocking the ramp for an hour because I don't have a clue" to start our day. :thumb up: We eventually made it out and made our way to Bells Rock Light for our annual adventure. I don't care who knows where we went because I have enjoyed the information others have posted to help me. We fished the incoming tide and caught 20 nice croakers using light tackle and squid. The light tackle is awesome! My wife and I have as always really enjoyed ourselves fishing together. We pay tribute to the men and women who have fought strong, standing tall, providing us the freedom to enjoy our adventures in life. If you are in the military and standing guard, my wife and I say thank you. :thumb up

Brian
Parker 2120
"Endurance"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Also went fishing on the York but went out of Croaker, man that ramp has really gone down, the mud was so thick at low tide I paddled in from almost the channel markers. We did Ok, caught maybe 20 or so on an outgoing tide mostly on shrimp.
Bigworm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts