Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Departed Back Creek ramp just after sunrise. Headed east over the spit until depth was 35ft. Towed 5 Lines, 2 tandems, 2 umbrellas & a stretch. Had intentions of working my way over to the Eastern Shore but never made it to the main channel. Got a bunch between 18" and 22" and ended up with 2 27's and a 40". Best lure of the day was a Stretch painted purple, pink and blue by one of my girls. Good weather, peanut butter and jelly sammiches, Aerosmith & lots of fish. Life can't get much better.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats on the 40" Scott. I knew I was missing something today; will bring some PBJ's next time out!

You got any pics from today?

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Congrats on some fish it was a good decision you didn't go to the ES we got skunked.. You better thank you daughter for painting that stretch..:)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Good to hear you found fish at Yrk Spt... Was starting to think the fish were never going to arrive there? As usual we must have ran right across them for a slow day at 36... Hate it when that happens..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's the magic lure. I was just an old stretch in the bottom of the box. My daughter painted it with fingernail polish. I dont like using stretch's but I promised her that I would fish with it. It tracked straight and true and definately produced. She said she is going to charge me for the next one!!!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts