Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent Brothers,
Even though I'm still waiting for DNR to mail me my 2011 boat registration and fishing licence, I had planned to launch my boat at the community ramp right here in lovely Cape St Claire and try my luck creek fishing for YP. I just know those Severn River guys must have it dialed in and are keeping it a secrete!!!! Well it just doesn't matter because guess what???......My Lovely Bride has denied my Permission Slip and issued a Demandment to taake down and store the Christmas decorations. That is a painfull thought abnd I rather be sentenced to raking and bagging leaves.

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
You should have wrapped some pink Fireline around all the decorations / lights / tree and tied it to your bumper , then yank everything down.

Last time SWMBO will tell you not to go fishing because decorations need to be put away.

By the time you heal from the beating - river will be thawed and fish biting.

The Severn River gang is mostly waiting it out. Bastard ice is too thick to bust through but too thin to walk on.

Great to see you back on the board.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
Even though I'm still waiting for DNR to mail me my 2011 boat registration and fishing licence, I had planned to launch my boat at the community ramp right here in lovely Cape St Claire and try my luck creek fishing for YP. I just know those Severn River guys must have it dialed in and are keeping it a secrete!!!! Well it just doesn't matter because guess what???......My Lovely Bride has denied my Permission Slip and issued a Demandment to taake down and store the Christmas decorations. That is a painfull thought abnd I rather be sentenced to raking and bagging leaves.
Take down the christmas stuff, Are you serious? Where I come from, it stays up all year with the easter bunny, halloween jack-o-lanterns, valentine's day hearts and thanksgiving turkeys.

My wife just said your doing something wrong, she said any good man should be out of the house.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eminent Brothers,
Decorations are down, tree in the recycle bin, needles vacuumed up...etc. But the precious christmas tree balls still need to be properly stored. Seems I couldn't be trusted to properly wrap them up and box them. Thats's only the upstairs decorations....the downstairs family room decorations, where the TV is, still need to be taken down and put away......BahHumbug!!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Treble hooks and casting practice to pull the lights down off the house and tree. The Christmas ball ornaments make great bobbers and the tree with a cinder block can make a nice underwater reef (just saying).

·
Registered
929 Posts
GB:

You may want to consider converting to the Muslim faith. Then you could skip Cristmas AND beat your wife, or if she continues to deny you a permission slip, get out the stones.:thumbup::wink44:

Then you can get on those YP.

Just a thought.

GT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts